SOLD brand new iTheater Video Glasses VG920B - latest model

Participant count
  • Participant list

nineball
10+ year member

too many toys...
home
got a pair of these as a late christmas gift and i already own a set. only have one pair of eyes so i only need one set of these. brand new in the box, only opened to take pics and check the contents before selling. they retail for $325-350, selling mine for $250 shipped in the conus or may trade for a perfect (and i mean perfect) alpine 7998/7897 with remote or a similarly priced amount of luxury liner pro.

iTheater VG920B Video Glasses project a HIGH-RESOLUTION 80 INCH virtual screen that fits like a pair of ultra-lightweight glasses. With this portable video theater, which is compatible with almost every video device, you can enjoy your movies, music, video games, computers and more in complete and total privacy. Whether on a plane, in a car, in your home or a hotel or dorm room, waiting room or elsewhere, now you can have a total and immersive multimedia experience anywhere you desire! With the best battery life, largest screen and widest range of device compatibility, iTheater clearly leads the pack of HMD Video Glass manufacturers.

NEW AND EXCLUSIVE!! This is the latest 2009 VERSION of the Genuine iTheater Brand VG920B High-Resolution Video Glasses which incorporates a much larger 80 inch screen than the older 65in version! While there are many glasses on the market today which look similar, these are the GENUINE iTHEATER BRAND glasses, not the knock-offs made by a host of other companies. And even more importantly, these are the latest 2009 VERSIONS of the genuine iTheater brand glasses with new, much larger screen size!

HISTORY: iTheater is the original market leader and innovator when it comes to Video Glasses. Several years ago they came out with the original VG230 and VG920 models(also known as XT and HR), which were soon copied by other manufacturers, who named their glasses with similar model numbers. Other companies even copied the look and feel, which greatly contributed to the mass marketplace confusion that still surrounds this niche industry. As a result, many people all around the world thought they were buying genuine iTheater brand glasses when instead they were buying knock-offs!

WHY iTHEATER VG920B? These GENUINE iTheater brand glasses offer the widest range of device compatibility and will work with any device that has a Video or S-line Output. This 2009 Version offers the larger 80in screen, which is far larger than the older iTheater(65in), Vuzix(62in) and ezGear(64in) high-resolution models. This 80in screen has 640x480 high-resolution, which displays 922,000 pixels. The iTheater brand uses superior battery technology, which provides for less power consumption and extended 6-8 hour battery life periods. Many other brands 62-80inch screen models only last about 5 hours. Remember, do NOT purchase any video glasses until you confirm the brand and review the specs! If it doesn’t say iTheater on the Box and Battery, it is NOT a genuine iTheater product. If it does say iTheater but the Specs list the screen size as 65in, then it’s NOT the latest UPDATED 2009 VERSION.

GENUINE iTheater Brand = far superior technology to other brands

2009 MODEL YEAR VERSION 80inch High-Resolution Screen80in Virtual Display at 8.5ft viewing distance

HIGH-RESOLUTION VERSION 640x480 = 922,000 pixelsViewing Angle: 32 degree diagonal

Built-in yet Removable Double-Channel Stereo Headphones

Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery: battery duration lasts 6-8 HOURS!

Compatible with eyeglassesUltra Light-Weight: weighs only 70 grams

Complete Package: comes with Goggles, Built-in Headphones, USB Charger Cable, AV Cable, RCA Cable, Users Manual and Velcro tapeWidest Range of Device

Compatibility: Works with DVD Players, TVs, Computers/Laptops(with S-Video output), Video Game systems, iPod(may need additional cable from Apple to work with some iPod units), MP4 players and more. S-video cable not included.

itheaterglasses004.jpg

itheaterglasses001.jpg

itheaterglasses002.jpg

itheaterglasses003.jpg

itheaterglasses005.jpg

if you look at the last pic you will see the headphone jack on the left side. it has a standard 3.5mm jack but it does come with a set of earbud headphones, which surprisingly felt pretty comfortable. i use the old style cans with my set as i prefer them over any earbuds on the market.

thanks but no. all my cars are set. like i said the only thing i need is luxury liner pro to finish off the newest toy. the only item i would want would be a perfect 7998/7897 as a backup for mine.

bump. open to trades for things like luxury liner pro (or similar), active headunits or maybe some 8" woofers other than sundown e8 (have those already).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.