Brand new b2audio xc 15 d1

nutnbutcustm
10+ year member

IM OLD
Spring,TX.
Item(s) for Sale: BRAND NEW B2 AUDIO XC 15" DUAL 1'S THIS IS THE UPDATED VERSION SO IT HAS THE TITANIUM FORMER,STITCHED SURROUND,CARBON FIBER DUSTCAP AND 4GA SPEAKER PUSH TERMINALS.

Item(s) Description/Condition: BRAND NEW IN THE BOX WITH FULL WARRANTY

Price: 850.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: BUYER PAYS SHIPPING OR PICKS UP.

Item Pictures:

20121108_121715.jpg

20121108_121733.jpg

20121110_234135.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DDDDAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN it man, that is beefy, if ya didn't know what beefy is....KNOW ya do...lol. GLWS. what did you feed it, i mean power it with? it looks like it has a crazy appetite.

Seriously?
Eesh, if that were for two drivers you can bet someone would have snatched that deal up already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I was going to say I have funds right now for that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.