SOLD Brand New 12" Stereo Integrity SI Mag D2 - $350

tobz
10+ year member

Independant Thinker
MN
Hello,

I have a Brand New Stereo Integrity SI Mag D2 12" subwoofer. I opened it and took pictures, and neatly packed it right back up. I will take $350. If you can do Paypal, I will pay the 3% fees.

I also take cash and money orders, bank and cashiers' checks. All check-type payments will need to FULLY clear before I ship (this can take 1-4 weeks, depending on your bank).

Let me know if you're interested!

T.J.

tjalbrecht@gmail.com

I will add pictures in the next hour.

I have a buyer that it will go to for $250 at 5:00pm today, unless someone can offer more than that before then.

T.J.

Bumping to the top as the $300 price tag is only good for the next few hours!

T.J.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...
I have a few of these head units. Brand new, unopened and ready to ship out. $925 PayPal. Shipping included to conus.
Update: The burning smell is slowly going away at middle volumes. To the point where it only comes on at middle volumes. I adjusted the sub master...
I've got three years on my 320a iraggi. I haven't used any other brands so i can't say how it compares to others. Customer service was great...
If only there was a napa website with prices on it... or are you needing someone to show you how to subtract 40% from the list price?

About this thread

tobz

10+ year member
Independant Thinker
tobz
MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date