box/subwoofer review

Participant count
  • Participant list

colgatekillaa
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
so i have 2 10w6v2's and i previously had themin a prefab that was roughly 1.25 cubes per sub tuned to 38hz. they sounded good, lacked the low end but was fairly pleased with the performance. i wanted to make my own box, but time constraints delayed me to building it until this last weekend. my box plans were 3 cubes net tuned to 30hz with roughly 38 inches of port area. i finished the box lastnight and installed them and everything and only got to listen to them a little because my amp went into protect, lol. i fixed everthing this morning and OMFG the lowend... i don't think my car can handle it much longer, i think the hatch is going to fly off. i didn't lose anything that i had before as far as volume around 38hz and above, but i gained so much more below that. these woofers are amazing and sound good at any frequency. to any body putting of a new box, like i was, or just odn't want to do it, it is totally worth it and you won't regret it at all. i don't have pics or vids yet, but the will be coming in the future...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

colgatekillaa

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
colgatekillaa
San Francisco, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies