box plans for XXX

jmac can you tell me how the box on res site will sound. i already built the box so its too late tobuild another one. i might build another in a few months (and im buying the plans from you).so how do you think the 12 in sq box will sound.

guys. seriously. Jmac designs boxes on this site for money. when he said he had plans for 5 bucks...thats what he meant. he's not just gonna give them out for free. look through box design post such as one that teach you port displacement, the formulas for ported boxes, and stuff like that. Jmac will help and check your **** out and make sure its good, but hes not gonna give you what he worked on for free. just a heads up

guys. seriously. Jmac designs boxes on this site for money. when he said he had plans for 5 bucks...thats what he meant. he's not just gonna give them out for free. look through box design post such as one that teach you port displacement, the formulas for ported boxes, and stuff like that. Jmac will help and check your **** out and make sure its good, but hes not gonna give you what he worked on for free. just a heads up

Hey George,

Just a heads up....I've told Jmac already that I would pay full price for the plans. However, do YOU think I should pay for a plan he already has that may not fit what I need. I would be happy to pay for the plans of a box that will fit the location that I have.

i get what your saying. what i dont get is why you think the port has to be 3 in wide all around. why cant the back be wider than the front. and where in south la are you im from houma.
Oh and your wrong. It will affect the tunning and is incorrect. The port needs to remain a constant 3" all the way.

the best box for a XXX would be a dumpster cause they sound like trash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

the best box for a XXX would be a dumpster cause they sound like trash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif
Hope your playing... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Hey George, Just a heads up....I've told Jmac already that I would pay full price for the plans. However, do YOU think I should pay for a plan he already has that may not fit what I need. I would be happy to pay for the plans of a box that will fit the location that I have.
tell him what you need and he WILL make it work. he knows what hes doing

so since the box is already made should i seal off the port or is there any way i can fix it till i build a new one.
If you could get it aprt to fix it. But if you sealed it properly thats gonna be a no go.

Sealing off the port would yield you a big ars sealed box. Might be to big.

i was going to talk to you when i got home! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/scared.gif.f134e57c6c93ccd0f15aa5ac32c7d4a0.gif plans to mezor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.