Box Plans for 2 9512's

Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL
10+ year member

Deadly *** Verses
Iowa
Hey guys looking for someone who can help me make some plans for my new DD 9512's...They will be going into the back of a 2002 monte carlo ss...It says 2.5 cubes per driver on the DD site so I will need it to be 5 cubes NET tuned to 35hz...Willing to pay the one who can help me out....Thanks in advance!

I wouldnt put them in that big of a box if they are the new G motors. The 12 you can run anywhere from 1.75 to 2.5. You would be just fine with 2 cubes per. Get on DD forum at DDBoner.com. There is a guy that builds boxes and designed mine for free.

I just built a box for 2 in 4^3 @40Hz. I can send you the plans or rework them for 35Hz. 40 will be louder, 35 will sound better or music....

Fit in the trunk of a new Charger with no problems.

bigbirney420, my 9512's are F motors w/ G basket...Dunno if that makes any difference but lmk before I get this thing built. Im not entering any competitions with these, they are strictly for my daily driver so would I be better off tuning to 35hz?

Yea mine is tune to 37. 35-37 is great for daily beating. There has been some issues with F motors and G baskets for overexcursion, and the new G's thats why I was told to put it in a little smaller box, but there have been many arguments on this just like anything else. The tune at 35-36 is about perfect, and if its a daily box you dont really need 2.5 anyway, but thats just me.

Yea after reading over at ddboner.com i might just do 4 cubes net at 35hz....sounds like they will beat my ****in head off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.