box of computer parts, cheap

Bump for an awesome seller, with great prices on great computer hardware! I wish I had the extra cash for the AirBoard, that would complete my HTPC setup.

i'll take one of those keyboards, free item being one of the ethernet cables. and i don't smoke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

haha, what's your paypal?

i just bought a pc off connersdad and i will be testing the keyborads onj it tonight when i reinstall windows

i have the receivers for them, but they have been sitting in a box in the basement for over a year and i want to make sure they work since i have a pc that is easily accessible to test them

at least i found out for sure the power supply i had for sale works;)

here it is rigged up outside the case. it is going in a rack so looks dont matter much, but it is blocking the pci and agp ports so i will need to get a new case soon

DSCF0245.JPG

DSCF0244.JPG

oh yeah and for those asking earlier

the keyboard i tried is doing some weird crap, the mouse works fine, but when typing if i hit an "s" it types a few extra random letters with it and does that on a lot of the letters on the board

not sure if it the batteries or not, but i guess the keyboard isnt for sale either now:(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Scoobydoo

5,000+ posts
POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS
Scoobydoo
DINGLEBERRY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies