FOR SALE: 1971 buick skylark muscle car w/ pictures

Reidk
10+ year member

Mic boy
iowa
The car for sale is a 1971 buick skylark 2 door with a vinyl top. Newer paint newer top, and 17" rims. It's metallic blue. it has a 350 with a 2 barrel carb. It runs great no noises no problems. interior is rough but does have new carpet. It has factory bucket seats with a bench seat in the back and horse shoe style shifter with the center console. You will aslo get the original rims with nearly brandnew tires, aluminum intake manifold and performance cam shaft. I would like $7,000 or best offer. This is a sweet ride and as you can see in the picture it is alot like a chevelle or any other 70's gm muscle cars.

There is a few things wrong with the car but nothing to major. The battery tray is completely rusted out so the battery is mounted in the trunk. there is a small amount of rust in the trunk floor with a few small holes. The bumpers have some rust. the front hardly has any but the back bumper would need to be re-chromed. and i already mentioned the interior earlier. The vinyl top is new but the people that put it on messed it up a little and there is some wrinkles toward the back part of the roof where the vinyl meets the quarter panel. but reallys isn't that bad and probably wouldn't cost alot to fix if it bothered you.

thanks for looking and if you have any questions just ask.

never mind then lol. thursday it will be listed in 8 different local papers and shoppers.

Thanks....any body intrested might like to know that this trunk could fit a variety of massive subwoofers.

Great looking for a Skylark, in my honest opinion.

My only question is why did you spend money on the exterior, and disregard the rust? i'd love to have it, dont get me wrong, but I'm debating on picking up a 66 Tbird my cousin has and starting a project there.

Great looking for a Skylark, in my honest opinion.
My only question is why did you spend money on the exterior, and disregard the rust? i'd love to have it, dont get me wrong, but I'm debating on picking up a 66 Tbird my cousin has and starting a project there.

I actually bought the car in the same condition it's in now. If I keep the car I'm gonna put a new trunk floor in and re-chrome the back bumper. eventually I will do the interior work.

nice ride man its pretty clean for a 71, interested in any trades? i have a 85 mustang with 390hp and 410 tourqe. i need to rebuild the tranny first though and it needs a little bit of body work.

The problem with a trade is I still owe quite a bit on this skylark. I bought it on a loan. So I can't trade at this time. I wouldn't trade for an 80's mustang anyway. I would possibly trade for other older gm cars. but i would have to work out something with my bank.

Where in Iowa are you located?

south eastern. I live in the Mount Pleasant area. I forgot to mention that this is a texas car. it has been a texas car up until I bought it a little over a year ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Reidk

10+ year member
Mic boy
Reidk
iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies