Box Cosmetics

you can try duplicolor truck bed liner. it will give results similar to what you can find on pro audio speakers from jbl, eaw, ev, and so on. i personally want to try it but i have yet the time to do it. if you do try it, please post your results. thanks!

What does the rest of your interior look like ? There are several different ways to cover a box besides carpet. But if it looks like poo poo when installed cause it doesn't come close to matching anything in the interior..........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you can try duplicolor truck bed liner. it will give results similar to what you can find on pro audio speakers from jbl, eaw, ev, and so on. i personally want to try it but i have yet the time to do it. if you do try it, please post your results. thanks!
I've tried duplicolor, it looks pretty good at first, but it scratches REALLY easily and if you use your trunk for anything besides audio it wont look nice for very long. I dont have a digital camera otherwise I'd put up some pictures.

shag carpeting..........

or perhaps a Chinchilla fur wrapped box and not that faux crap im talking the real stuff. As a matter of fact my roomates pair chewed up my shoes so Ill give you the first two skins for free!

I've tried duplicolor, it looks pretty good at first, but it scratches REALLY easily and if you use your trunk for anything besides audio it wont look nice for very long. I dont have a digital camera otherwise I'd put up some pictures.
how many coats did you put? also, did you use the spray-on or paint-on version? i read somewhere that the spay-on version is much stronger. if it's not as durable as i think, i may not want to try it.

how many coats did you put? also, did you use the spray-on or paint-on version? i read somewhere that the spay-on version is much stronger. if it's not as durable as i think, i may not want to try it.
I used the paint on, 3 coats. I'd say try the spray on version then put up a post about it, if it ***** then atleast you will probably stop a couple of other people from wasting their money

what store can i get line-x or rhino spray on bedliner from? close stores include: walmart, home depot, lowes,....
from what i know, you can't purchase these products. you have to go to a licensed installer or something like that. if you really want line-x or rhino, your best bet is to contact them and ask for the nearest dealer.

I always smear mine with monkey poop. Not only does it look nice, but it makes the car smell monkey-poop-o-rific //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I always smear mine with monkey poop. Not only does it look nice, but it makes the car smell monkey-poop-o-rific //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I prefer skunk fur. The two tone looks cool. And the added smell is just a bonus on the side. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.