Box Builder needed. If you are one drop a post in thread....

Participant count
  • Participant list
you have a woofer yet? what about an amp? that HDC3 I have is a dual 1. I could throw you something together before I leave for work next week.. I was supposed to leave last week but they can't meet schedule. the general contractor is SLOW.. could throw you something together *******..

I'm gonna shoot you some pics.

tried to send you some pics but ur mailbox is full..
Sry its open now. I have 2 2600's if needed but this is just a temp box and sub to use till I can save up the 1500 for my perm sub setup. No sub yet but gonna prob be an AB XFL 15" as I can get new for 165 to my door. Looking at 4.2cf after all displacement tuned to 34hz with 14sq" of port per cube...

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.