Box builder in wisconsin area.

Participant count
  • Participant list

mythyone
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Mainly looking for someone who can cut the wood for me. I got a design worked up but lack the ability to do any wood cutting in my apartment. Hoping to find someone locally to help me out, before having to worry about getting stuff shipped. Thanks for any help.

where in WI?
Greenbay area.

And as for having Home Depot or somewhere cut it, ive done that in the past and haven't been really happy with the cuts. i even watched the one dude cut it, it looked fine in the store but when i got home it was about 1/2 " off on one side. I know its free so i shouldn't complain to much, but thats why im willing to pay now so i can build a nice box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.