Bought amp, sub, head..what else i need?

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 693
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Okay, okay guys. I just ordered my onlinecarstereo.com Here's what i got:

two infinity kappa perfect 12.1 12" subs

one pioneer deh-p4400 head unit

sony XM-6001GXD ES 1000watt amp

dual 12" MDF 3/4" subwoofer box

Now to get this crap, how much money do I need to spend now for the parts, wires.

What else do i need to buy?

a 50 dollar monster cable? if so, how many? and a fuse? what the hell is a fuse? i think they are 10 bux at good guys. 40-amp fuse i believe.

okay so a pack of rca wires....and how long of monster cable wires do i need? and some fuses, what else do i need? that's it?

you can get installation kits, they come with all the wire,fuses and everything else you need. I have a few.

give me a shout if your intrested in one at jonathant83@hotmail.com

You should have ordered that kit whille you got your other stuff. oh well ;-)

If you have the GOOD GUYs close by, pick up one of their

kits. It has all you need (RCA Cable, POwer/Ground, An inline fuse,ETC...T. They go for about 80$. It basically has all you need for a small setup like yours...

You might want to place a fuse by the amp (30-40amp) and one under the hood by the battery (100amp), I would run both power & ground at the pos.&neg. to the battery, more wire to run but helps reduce engine noise. Also separate the rca cables away from the power & ground cables from the amp and other wires.

A distribution block may be useful for multi-amps. If you want a good amp kit reasonably price, let me know, I may be able to get you one for a good price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.