Boston SPG555

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Item(s) for Sale: Boston SPG555 4ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition: Brand new in box. Don't want to sell but I bought a new car and am more concerned with upgrading my front stage properly before I were to ever use this. I am willing to trade for nice component sets. Preferably some Hertz as they are my favorites.

Price: $350

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

IMG_0604_zpsee305d4b.jpg

IMG_0605_zpsebe95c9f.jpg

IMG_0606_zpse85b7ac6.jpg

IMG_0607_zps8580eae4.jpg

IMG_0608_zpsdbb1d3ca.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sub is back up. Willing to trade for a nice 4 channel amp plus cash. No longer needs comps. Have a 3 way set on the way.

Where in Cali are you? How much 4 channel power do you need?
I'm actually good on the 4 channel now. I found the Boston amp I originally wanted. Just looking to sell now. I'm in San Luis Obispo area

Always wanted to mess with one of these, anything they compare too?
Not sure really. Not to many subs have this level on SQL. Plus with the neo motors and the replaceable soft part system and removable voice coil it is hard to be them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.