Boston acoutics z6

Participant count
  • Participant list

Potent Domain
10+ year member

sup guys,

i just got 2 pairs of Z6s for the doors and need an amp...

i wanted some input on the best way to install these and wat amp(s) would you recommend... they are rated 200-400 watts each.......my whole system right now consists of 2 boston acoustics g510 dual voice coil 2ohm......wat wood be the best way to wire these?

also, i forgot to mention, i have a carpc installed.......would it be beter to get the audio from he receiver or the pc itself??....i had it connected to my dvd receiver and then to the amp...... wood i connect the Zs front and rear drivers side to 1 amp mono and the front and rear passenger side to another amp mono to keep the stereo sound?...im thinking about getting 2 GT-2125 for th components and GT-2200 for my subs.

He can get 2-gt20 & bridge the amp per side go get the power he needs
ide be underpowering the components if i did that wouldnt i?... seeing as it only puts 300 watts x 1 @ 2ohms mono...

my z6's are rated 200-400 watts EACH... i thought getting 2 BA amps that put out at least 600 watts x 1 @ 2ohm (1 amp powering the front and rear left and the other powering the front and rear right) would be my best option.... feel free to correct me or improve my ideas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.