Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inter007
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Boston gt42? Honestly not too sure on series but it's pretty big.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Has its wear and tear. Not in the best shape. 6/10 cosmetically. Having this problem with it though where after about 30 minutes or so of play it shuts off. Doesn't go to protect, It completely shuts off. I tried rewiring as well but still the same problem so not too sure what's up with it. Don't really want to spend the money to get it fixed. Works fine while it's on though.

Price:

Not sure since it's not 100% functional

$60 shipped? Obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Ups or post office

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
pics? of entire amp and do you have the caps
Yes I do. Pm me an email and I'll send them to you

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

First problem i see with that amp, is its not recomended to have two remote turn on';s connected.. Boston acc , said no,no, on that.. Not sure why
So only have one remote connected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...