Boss 4K

Does wiring it to 4 ohms make the base deeper or what does it do because I’m not really sure what the ohms watts and amps mean or do?
The ohm load has nothing to do with sound. You should probably look up on google what Speaker Impedance means, what Watts are, what RMS means, Function of a Audio amplifier etc... It will take way too long for us to type, and that info is readily available via Google search.

Also look on CL for some amp deals. I'm surprised no one mentioned this idea. Or even Offerup. I sold a 300 watt amp Phoenix Gold for 50 bucks not long ago.

Im pretty sure if you mount the amp higher than the subs itll be louder. The electricity loses energy if it has to go uphill to get to the speaker.

The ohm load has nothing to do with sound. You should probably look up on google what Speaker Impedance means, what Watts are, what RMS means, Function of a Audio amplifier etc... It will take way too long for us to type, and that info is readily available via Google search.

Im pretty sure if you mount the amp higher than the subs itll be louder. The electricity loses energy if it has to go uphill to get to the speaker.
8D3oGj6.jpg

I been doin it wrong all along...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

8D3oGj6.jpg

I been doin it wrong all along...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif
Trial and error, man. I picked up some crazy db's when i changed my power wire from red to green

smiley_headbanger_by_mondspeer-d738epf.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Eliveldman1

Eliveldman1
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views