Boschmann 6*9 1000w!

deComposion
10+ year member

Hey, I'm just wondering about if anyone has some kind of experience with Boschmann?

They have this 6*9" speaker, Boschmann ALX-993X Giga. Here is the specs copied from the webside:

6*9" 3-way Titanium Loudspeakers

Freq.Resp: 30Hz-23KHz

Sensitivity: 93dB/w*m (SPL)

Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms

Peak Power Output: 1000Watts

RMS Power Output: 350Watts

Recommended amplifier: 5-125w RMS per channel

Aluminum die-cast frame

Full cast aluminium chassis for superior strength and efficient heat disspation

Multi-layered kapton voice coil for HIGH POWER handling

Long throw acoustic design

Sensitivity-improved music reproduction

Built-in crossovers

125w RMS when the RMS Power Outpus is 350w? Can anyone explain this to me?

I dont know, what do you guys think about this set of speakers? What about the brand?

Avoid, or buy?

Wow, I´ve never heard of this brand, but it looks like they make everything. The next big thing or the next Pyramid? I dunno, I´m still waiting for the site to load. They don´t get some of us are still on dial up.

They look good on paper, that´s all I have to say. Find the price. If you think it´s worth it, try them out and give a review.

Why does it say peak power output? Speakers don't put out power. That to me is a red flag. Usually when I have seen this it has been a junk brand. Now being that I have no experience with them I cannot say for sure, so take that with a grain of salt.

Well, they claim to have a 50mm Xmax sub......looks like RE is still not the top dawg //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

http://www.boschmann.com/images/parameter/current/AZX-W15%20NUKE.pdf

Anyways, either they have updated their site since you posted this, or you were looking somewhere that I can't find (I hate flash sites). Cause all it lists now for power handling is "peak power".......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.