Boomer's Audio in Tulsa, OK

Montypup
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tulsa, OK
This is the first shop I've been to where the owner deals with almost all of his customers. Great guy, backs up his products and work 100%. Excellent selection, most knowledgeable staff/installers in the state, and the prices are low. They will also negotiate within reason. The only place to go for car audio in Oklahoma.

The only place to go for car audio in Oklahoma.
kinda sounds like a dealer posting for himself..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif ...lol well Car Trends is a good place but never been to Boomers...hate their commercials though..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Shuttup max no you havent.

I may have seen you around town tho lol im kidding max

Edit// Crap I thought there wasnt anyone in ttown that had any RE stuff i wanted to be one of the firsts... Oh well I guess Ill have to go with Adire or IA or sumthing...

Oh yea and boomers did tint for my dad, pretty good job if you ask me...

does boomers have a website? what do they carry?
Mike Hudson is a great guy to deal with. He has worked for almost all the stores in town and is one of the reasons each store's profits grew. A couple years ago he opened and established Boomer's Audio. A business that shows great professionalism in demeanor and presentation yet can joke around with you without making one feel stupid. Mike can establish a system for almost all budgets using good/well known and reliable company's products. He DOES know his stuff and I'd recommend using him. Although I haven't have the pleasure of actually purchasing anything from him...I still stop by and shoot the chit with him frequently. I don't know if he has a website, but he carries...

Treo

Morel

Zapco

Clif designs

Nakimichi

Clarion

Pioneer

Lunar

Autopage

chit I can't remember anymore right now...hehe.

Pat

I am in NO WAY afiliated with Boomer's. I've just known Mike for years as he worked throughout the industry.

He also carries:

Tsunami

Crossfire

Panasonic

Elevation

Dynamat

and he has the best box guy in town (built me 3 incredible boxes)

I am also not in anyway associated with boomer's, I just buy and have all my stuff installed there.

I will vouch for Mike and the best box builder in the whole central states (Frank). if you want a box to pound he is the one to see. they are a very trustworthy group.

its a shame Ive been away for almost 5 years and only get to come by a couple times a year.

Yea they built a box for one of my teammates its alright for what the kid wants, w/ the higher bass and all, but I'd rather have a low end monster like mine lol

Went and bought a fuseholder and Im going back for wire soon

-Blake

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...