boca raton

audio creations is the only good one i know of around here. you would have to wait a few days to get your car in their though.

i forgot there is lion motoring which has audison, mmats, focal, treo and others, but i havent been there. maybe tomorrow! i'll check to see if they have a meter as well.

Audio Creations wants 800 bucks to install two sets of speakers an amp and a sub...

right. I'm sure there work looks great but a bit too pricey for me...

SoundBlazers in coral looks nice enough, anyone been there?

Papi from SoundBlazers (Wiles and Coral Springs) is cool if you want a decent system, but they do not carry any high end gear.

Audio Creations (Boca Rio and Turnpike) messed up my G35 and took forever to get it done. They charged me $1400.00 for the install alone and they used cheap wires (the thin red and black that come with cheap speakers for my W6's) and the car sounded like crap. They mounted my amp with the fan against the floor, needless to say my amps were overheating and kept going into protection mode. They did not even tune the car using my AudioControl DQL-8. Their installs look good but sound like crap, what is the point then? They are very proud to show you the pictures of a box they made for a Bentley with three 8" JL W7's and it looks very nice inside the Bentley. But look around the shop and you will find the box sitting there, I guess it sounded like crap too, huh? The experience was very dissapointing. They missed their delivery date by 4 days!!!

Lions Motoring (Glades east of the tracks) seems like a nice HIGH END shop, but they wanted $800.00 just to design a box for me, they are out of my league.

If you want high end stuff at a decent price email Greg Sherven, he is the local DLS rep and he does awesome work at a decent price. Depending on the work he may even come to you. His email is "southeastcustomz at aol dot com". I now have alll DLS gear and I am very happy with the sound. I recently purchased a G37 so I will post a little update once I get my system istalled.

I live in Boca. I know you haven't been on the forums in a while, and not wanting to resurrect an old post just because, so if anyone else lives in Boca, and want to compare systems and talk about em, send me a PM!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

clubcar13

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
clubcar13
Boca Raton, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies