BNIB Viper 5902 Car Alarm with Transponder bypass

2 old school PPI Pro 10's? They are the flat piston, single 4 ohm VC, and consecutive serial numbers to boot. Minty fresh.

2 old school PPI Pro 10's? They are the flat piston, single 4 ohm VC, and consecutive serial numbers to boot. Minty fresh.
Ive always liked those subs but im going to have to pass.

Y don't you just return it???

Are you in Vermont or Virgina Tech? What vehicle were you trying to install it on? Vehicle dependant, I'll charge you less than half of what they want to install this for!!! But of course only if you're in/at Virgina Tech b/c it's not that far from where I live, lol!

V.

Y don't you just return it???Are you in Vermont or Virgina Tech? What vehicle were you trying to install it on? Vehicle dependant, I'll charge you less than half of what they want to install this for!!! But of course only if you're in/at Virgina Tech b/c it's not that far from where I live, lol!

V.
Im in Vermont and it would have been going in a 2008 Civic Si....as for the return, they have a restocking fee so id rather sell it to someone and give them a decent deal than just lose money to a company.

Only reason im selling it is because the place by me wants $350 to put the **** thing in.

Wow dude you serious? I know it requires some work and possibly wire cutting but $350, thats WAY to much lol. You should maybe try doing it yourself if you trust yourself lol. I've read some reviews on this and first time users actually did manage to install themselves by viewing guides online. Of course they all say it was very difficult but its worth the adventure lol

Wow dude you serious? I know it requires some work and possibly wire cutting but $350, thats WAY to much lol. You should maybe try doing it yourself if you trust yourself lol. I've read some reviews on this and first time users actually did manage to install themselves by viewing guides online. Of course they all say it was very difficult but its worth the adventure lol
Not worth it to me to mess with a car I just dropped 17 grand cash on.

I have a trade in the works so it may be gone. Ill update the thread when/if its still available.

I had a trade in the works but havent heard anything from the guy since the 4th. Im going to assume he is no longer interested.

Ok heres the deal, I would prefer a trade over cash. Paypal limited my account and im currently trying to figure out why. Anyway, the first person to pm me that has money on hand and can order this stuff right off and have it shipped to me will get the alarm.

Amazon.com: Cerwin Vega Pro Cv-900 900-Watt High-Performance Professional Power Amplifier: Electronics

Please only order the amp from the seller "Audio Network"

and I need 2 of these plugs:

Amazon.com: Hosa GXM-133 RCA Female to XLR Male Adaptor: Electronics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DaveVT

10+ year member
Like A Boss
DaveVT
VT
Start date