SOLD BNIB sax 100.4

TSGP

Banned
Alabama
I was going to use it in my nephews car, but I've decided he'll just blow his componets so I'm just going to run everything off of the deck.

I have no clue what these things sell for

So we'll say 2 million dollars shipped OBO

I've got another 100.4 in my truck.

I'm tempted to pull it and box it up exactly the same and take it and get quotes

I've NEVER gotten out that cheap (I WISH!!!)

To correct my last post, it's 9.48 with the 2 zip codes i was given. Adding insurance for 250 I believe is 1.25 or something per 100 dollars.

This can be don on the ups and USPS website. Parcel post is only 3 days at most one state over.

You are not necessarily a scammer, but I'm sure Monday when you refund this buyer, someone on another forum will be going through this same thing. You should really stop selling. You have too many problems and excuses.

I've got another 100.4 in my truck.
I'm tempted to pull it and box it up exactly the same and take it and get quotes

I've NEVER gotten out that cheap (I WISH!!!)
That was DIRECTLY from both sites. I assumed a sundown is like 12 pounds boxed up.

dam! dont get me lying. ive been drink a lil tonight. He puts cars in vids,movies, commercials, etc... so if u have a badass ride lmk
i got a charger, but it's so many around here, so nothing really badass about it i guess...lol

I figured TSGP out.........

He treats this place like a bank. He takes people's money with the promise of delivering high end goods, and repays the money when he has no other alternative but to do so. I'm sure to pay back the guy who gave you money for the 100.4, you'll sell something on another forum to cover that. You also only really do it to "low end" posters here. If Drama or Deerhunt or somebody like that would have paid you that money, they would have it. That's why when you're fuking people over, those are the ones vouching for you. It's hard for a no name guy to get somebody as highly respected as you banned. They would get KR treatment if they did.

I'm starting to doubt whether you even had the amp. i mean your pic had no name or date on it. You know the drill, yet your pic had no name and date. I couldve sworn I saw that pic before in a build log somewhere. When I saw your FS ad, i saw the seller and was like hell no. And i am sure as unavailable as a 100.4 is right now, others felt the same.

You are of a different breed of scammer.

I've done that once ever.

Ive competed seriously for the past 6 years. I buy a ton of equipment and I sell it to rebuild.

So if the amp shows up today or Monday. I guess I'll get an apology right?

I've done over 100 grand worth of transactions on here so your theory is totally busted

I've done that once ever.

Ive competed seriously for the past 6 years. I buy a ton of equipment and I sell it to rebuild.

So if the amp shows up today or Monday. I guess I'll get an apology right?

I've done over 100 grand worth of transactions on here so your theory is totally busted

Stupid iPhone.

I've only had to repay anyone once. And that was because I was trying to hook someone up and it got back around.

Then this crap with Memphis but I guess I ripped off the 11 other people who recieved their amps?

The amp just arrived and everything looks good with it. I do see it says it was shipped on the 23rd and not last friday (17th), but that's a moot point now. As long as it works, I'll be satisfied. Justin, I will be closing the Paypal dispute as soon as I test it today.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I did fib on the shipping time.

I had it boxed up since last Friday ready to go just never got over there. When I told you it was shipped Friday I had ever intention of going that day

LMK when you test it....thanks for posting that also Dre

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TSGP

Banned
TSGP
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from