SOLD BNIB sax 100.4

TSGP

Banned
Alabama
I was going to use it in my nephews car, but I've decided he'll just blow his componets so I'm just going to run everything off of the deck.

I have no clue what these things sell for

So we'll say 2 million dollars shipped OBO

lol my scanner is 10 years old.
I don't even think my CPU has a hookup for the type of connector it used.

I need to invest in a scanner.

And the reason I sent it the CHEAPEST way possible is because of the price I sold it for.

If i had sold it for 250 then I could see doing priority or UPS and pay the extra money.

But parcel post is the cheapest, if I sell product for the price I do including shipping then of course I'm going to go the cheapest route
i completely understand WHY you shipped it that way, but if i had know it might take upwards of 20 days to get here, i would have given you 20 more bucks...

Dude, UPS one state over is cheap as hell. The **** would have been there in one day for less than 15 dollars. Trackable at that.
The more you post, the worse it sounds.

Give me the zip codes so I can prove more that you are full of ****.
mines is 30253

Dude, UPS one state over is cheap as hell. The **** would have been there in one day for less than 15 dollars. Trackable at that.
The more you post, the worse it sounds.

Give me the zip codes so I can prove more that you are full of ****.
So show me how I'm full of ****...

NOTHING ships for 15 dollars anymore after fuel surcharges.

I shipped a 8x8x8 box of wire that weighed maybe 10 pounds to Florida and it cost me 21 dollars UPS

Even parcel post to ATL cost me 16 dollars and change

and please show me where I've failed to ship an item and havn't made it right?

Show me i'm a scammer....please

So show me how I'm full of ****...

NOTHING ships for 15 dollars anymore after fuel surcharges.

I shipped a 8x8x8 box of wire that weighed maybe 10 pounds to Florida and it cost me 21 dollars UPS

Even parcel post to ATL cost me 16 dollars and change

and please show me where I've failed to ship an item and havn't made it right?

Show me i'm a scammer....please
My brother jsut sent me a package from ATL to Nashville for $9 overnight, UPS

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif:laugh:TSGP you may end up needing those 17" guns you have, the buyers isn't that far away

like I said...if its not there by Monday I'll refund him and we'll go from there

What can I do? Go intercept the package and hand deliver it?

Jesus....its shipped WTF else can I do?

I sent an XXX motor for 10.97 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

like I said...if its not there by Monday I'll refund him and we'll go from there

What can I do? Go intercept the package and hand deliver it?

Jesus....its shipped WTF else can I do?

like i said, we can wait for monday and go from there...hopefully it comes in the morning

I sent an XXX motor for 10.97 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I've NEVER gotten out of a UPS/Post Office/Fed Ex store shipping once package for less then 15 dollars

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TSGP

Banned
TSGP
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from