BNIB Nintendo Wii

Who cares how much they are? If your not buying it, leave the post alone. . .

Why do people dump on other people's posts??? They did that to me when I put a Wii on here.

As of last night, still not any in the Denton Target I was shopping in.

Brian

Aren't these 250+tax or 300+tax in store? I see them in the stores but haven't actually looked at the price.
Yea they're 250 but sold out everywhere. I actually picked up the last two in my city.

Hope thats for both.
Yea of course that both.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif They go on ebay for about 310 plus ridiculous amounts for shipping.

Nintendo's sold 6 million of these things and they still cant keep up with the demand. I've played one at a friends house and I have to admit its pretty **** fun. I really just wanna sell them before I end up opening one up and hooking it up to the big screen.

Who cares how much they are? If your not buying it, leave the post alone. . .
Why do people dump on other people's posts??? They did that to me when I put a Wii on here.

As of last night, still not any in the Denton Target I was shopping in.

Brian
Thanks Brian. I take their useless banter as a free bump. I called EVERYWHERE in Kansas City and only one place had em so I scooped up both of em. I hear you still have to line up and take numbers to get them whenever a new shipment comes in.

Looking for any trades? I have a BNIB 30gb black ipod video as well as a used 2gb ipod nano. I'd be willing to trade either...or both. If you want the 30 gb i'll throw in some extra $$ on top. Lemme know

Looking for any trades? I have a BNIB 30gb black ipod video as well as a used 2gb ipod nano. I'd be willing to trade either...or both. If you want the 30 gb i'll throw in some extra $$ on top. Lemme know
Sorry but the only trades i'm interested in are car audio. Maybe a sub and amp combo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kfra315

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Kfra315
Kansas City, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies