SOLD BNIB JBL c608GTi 6.5" component speaker set GOOD DEAL

Gregory
10+ year member

This is a brand new, complete set of JBL MkI C608GTi 6.5 Component speakers with everything as packaged new (with crossovers and everything).

I bought these about 1.5 yrs ago and never got to install or use them. They have only been out of the box once. Still in all the plastic wrap.

The reason I am selling is that I need a set of 4" or 5.25" speakers, I am now installing the stereo in my Audi S4, and 6.5" would be too much of a hassle for me to install. If you have a set of NICE 5.25" speakers, BRAND NEW (or VERY close to brand new), let me know what you've got and maybe we can work out a trade/deal.

I'm going to start the price at $210.

100% ebay feedback +

Thanks! Located in sf bay area

I will also mention that my RE audio XXX12 is available as well. BUT, I will only sell it complete with the custom box built for a Tundra ext cab. I had a high-end cabinet maker build the box so it is high quality. Pics upon request. Only CA buyers. Pristine setup

I would be able to meet anywhere between Sonoma County and Santa Barbara.

Offers

Yah, the stock stereo is the Bose setup, with tiny speakers. (It's a 2001 S4)

I'm pretty sure the speakers are actually 4.?", but 5.25" are easy-ish to install (so I've heard). 6.5" would require more door panel modification.

Thanks for the bump.

Through 6/24 11pm PST, no trades have caught my eye. Sorry guys

For trades: NEW/LIKE NEW high end

Boston, Dynaudio, Diamond, DLS, Elemental (if they've ever had 5.25 comps?), MB Quart, JL Audio, JBL, .....

I'd really like to trade for a set of brand new c608gti in 5.25".

How are these still available? I paid $360 not too long ago.

These are JBL's top of the line component speakers.

Nobody has a set of like new high-end 5.25" comps and feels like upgrading to high-end 6.5" comps?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Gregory

10+ year member
Gregory
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from