BNIB Hifonics Zeus VIII

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm no fan of Maxxsonics (for the most part), but plenty of people have good luck with their equipment.
I have had 2 Hifonics amps, and both were ok for the price paid. No complaints really, its just that I have heard a few older Hifonics amps that were outstanding

I have had 2 Hifonics amps, and both were ok for the price paid. No complaints really, its just that I have heard a few older Hifonics amps that were outstanding
Lots of the old Hifonics stuff was ZED built, in the U.S of A. Maxxsonics can't compete with that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

damm...its a shame someone would buy such a nice amp and never use it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
I'd sure as hell use it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Lots of the old Hifonics stuff was ZED built, in the U.S of A. Maxxsonics can't compete with that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Actually, we did (twice) but at a $1.00 a watt, very few bought it.

Everyone wants high end but not enough are willing to pay for it.

Actually, we did (twice) but at a $1.00 a watt, very few bought it.Everyone wants high end but not enough are willing to pay for it.
i understand that...at this point, high end is not where its at...but why cant you guys find a niche in the middle? Most of the maxxsonics stuff is low end. I know that the MBQ offerings and hopefully the new Hifonics offerings are aimed here, so hopefully you guys fing your niche...but when the new BRZ's came out, the prices were comparable to superior products..

Actually, we did (twice) but at a $1.00 a watt, very few bought it.Everyone wants high end but not enough are willing to pay for it.
No offense (not much anyway), but people no longer associate Hifonics with "high end". Even if the amps were badass it'd take a while for people to come back around...

No offense (not much anyway), but people no longer associate Hifonics with "high end".
lol, their idea of high end is their new cea ratings...but all joking aside, they cater to people like me who wanna get loud on a budget..i'll pretty much run anything (within reason) if the price is right..Id run another Brutus if I find one cheap enough

lol, their idea of high end is their new cea ratings...but all joking aside, they cater to people like me who wanna get loud on a budget..i'll pretty much run anything (within reason) if the price is right..Id run another Brutus if I find one cheap enough
There's nothing "wrong" with that, though. I'm just trying to say that nobody will pay "Arc Audio or Zapco" prices for a Hifonics amp at this point. That's all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

misfit138

5,000+ posts
a whole new type of aids
misfit138
Williamson, WV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date