Bnib focal expert ps165 performance series 6.75" components

Item(s) for Sale:

FOCAL EXPERT PS165 PERFORMANCE SERIES 6.75" COMPONENTS

I bought two sets of these within the last few weeks but have decided to go in another direction with my build so I am definitely selling one set and might consider selling the second set. They are brand new, under warranty, and I have not even opened the boxes yet!!!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX WITH WARRANTY

Price:

$225

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

BUYER PAYS ANYWHERE IN CONUS

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26554228View attachment 26554227View attachment 26554226

Maybe, what do you have to trade. If you have something I want then anything is possible. I have plenty of other gear we can throw into the mix. I would have most interest in other component sets mainly morel virtus or hybrid or maybe high end 4,5,or 6 channel amps?

If they are cc8's then yes!
if you still have these on the first then I have some id trade. Cant afford shipping till the first.

Edit: I'm also stationed at Ft.Lewis right now if you just wanted to meet this weekend or something. They're both brand new, never been powered up. One doesn't have a box because I opened it up to check it out and threw the box away and the other is still sealed.

Just to get my head wrapped around the situation as it looks like you are referring to another offer someone else made me, hahaha, you have a pair of B2 CC8's to trade? Both are brand new but only one is in a box? Do I have that correct?

Thanks

Also, if you are in the beginning stages of putting together a fresh build, I probably have some other goodies that you may want. Some really bad a$$ stuff to go with these!!!

Just to get my head wrapped around the situation as it looks like you are referring to another offer someone else made me, hahaha, you have a pair of B2 CC8's to trade? Both are brand new but only one is in a box? Do I have that correct?
Thanks
yepp that's correct, never seen power or anything, but before we make a deal there in my buddys closet so I want to go make sure the open one didn't get scuffed or anything by some odd chance. Ill hit you up tomorrow with pics and stuff after I get off work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rlmich

rlmich
Portland, OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
rlmich