SOLD BNIB Audio Pulse LMS ultra 15''

hurricanes0688
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cleveland
Here is a new TC sounds/audiopulse 15'' lms ultra, its brand new in the box never seen power. Absolute perfect mint condition. Speaker retails for what ive hard 2699$. Speakers is 5000 watts RMS, here is the link for the rest of the specs. http://www.audiopulse.com/products/subwoofer-drivers/lms-ultra

Im looking for 1000shipped OBO

82xaxc0.jpg

714gabs.jpg

8a1gl79.jpg

73ddnvq.jpg

8azhbpu.jpg

6yojxol.jpg

I just found out that the retail on the speaker is almost 3000 dollars, onl way id let it go for 750 is if i sold both LMS's 1500 for the pair of them, if you dont like the price then dont buy it , it says 1000 shipped OBO. Ive already had multiple people call me asking how i got an lms ultra because theyve been on a list waiting for theres for months. These are really rare speakes with a big price tag to go along with it. So please dont clutter there theard with useless stuff.

now hurricane is all about responding in his threads. but hes not seen before when people wanted pics when it was 750 shippd. yea the msrp is 3000. but no one ever pays that. did u forget how much u paid for it, u increased the price 250 dollars. and now youre all about this speaker. but when it was 750 you were no where.

its dual 2 ohm, sry again if u dont like the price then dont buy it, when i was orignally getting the speaker i was told it would be a soft parts lms5400/ultra, i had it for about a month never opened it, opend it today and its actaully a lms ultra instead of what i was supposed to get.

bump, i have this and another lms 5400 so please dont get them confused thanks, sry for some people thinking it was just 1 speaker with many different prices

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

hurricanes0688

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
hurricanes0688
Cleveland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date