BNIB 15" Memphis Mojo D2

moonjb

I have a BNIB 2006 15" Memphis Mojo D2. I bought it with hopes of building a box to fit into the back of my twin turbo 3000gt. I ended up racing the car instead and the box and huge sub were put on a back burner so to say. I have recently just purchased a truck and the sub will not fit in it. I have receipt and it is still in box/plastic and I am ready to let it go. $275 shipped, I am also considering trades (I have an f150 supercrew now, so anything from 8s-12s and/or amps). Also I have been on this site since back in 06 (how I researched the mojo and rest of my system I had then) but I cannot remember what my old username was. Pics available with username/date if you want them.

The pictures should be attached? Let me know if it didn't work.

-Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys, sorry I haven't been on the forum in 4 or 5 years, glad to see everyone is as polite as they were back then. I hadn't done in research on what others were running. After searching the rest of the classifieds I'm going to 300shipped but I will entertain other offers or trades.

alright guys, sorry i haven't been on the forum in 4 or 5 years, glad to see everyone is as polite as they were back then. i hadn't done in research on what others were running. After searching the rest of the classifieds i'm going to 300shipped but i will entertain other offers or trades.
lol

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

wow i got my quad 1 ohm for 150,they are great subs though,GLWS
Quit post dumping in the man's for sale thread.

Glws Moon, you should have no problem getting 200+ for it locally. Might consider ebay aswell, gotta pay fee's but you could be surprised what some diehard Mojo guy's will pay for a nib woofer.

Thanks for the post, I can't believe I still haven't even got a chance to hear it hit..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif I really need to start purchasing cars based on oppurtunities for subwoofer applications. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

moonjb

moonjb
Carneys Pt, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
moonjb