BNIB 15" Fi Q fully loaded and (2) TC Sounds Passive radiators VMP's 15" + Custom Box

Participant count
  • Participant list

blazian87
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Brand New never opened Fully Loaded 15" Fi Q. Ice blue dust cap. Dual 2 ohm. Can easily handle 1500-1800 RMS.

(2) 15" TC sounds Passive radiator VMP Brand new never opened.

Custom PR box made by Dave the Box guy. (you can look him up on youtube or facebook) Brand new never used. Sub facing rear and two passive's facing left and right. All three holes are flush mounted to look really clean. The box was sprayed with Truck Bed Liner. 4.5 Cubic ft after displacement.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The reason why I'm selling this setup was because I wanted to put this in my Toyota Corolla but the box couldn't fit through the entrance of my trunk. It would've fit but I didn't account for the small entrance which pretty much ruined all my plans. I thought of making a new box but it's just not gonna work out. I can probably make a box without the PR's but this is what I wanted in the first place. I ordered the 15" subwoofer directly from Ficaraudio.com and it took roughly 1 month to build and receive. I waited approximately 4 months to get this box from Dave the box guy. If anyone that has bought a box from Dave the Box guy will know you have to wait several months to get a box made from him as he has a long waiting list. He uses good wood and does exceptional work. I know for a fact this system is gonna sound great and not many people have this type of setup so you'll be one of the very few that will hear such a thing.

12" are a better choice for my application so I'm rebuying everything and getting a box practically identical to this except everything in 12".

Price:

I will list the prices that I paid for and we can work around that. I would like it to be local pickup anywhere in Southern California. I don't want to ship it as it'll cost a lot and I might be losing too much from it.

Fi Q 15" fully loaded = paid $415.70 shipped

(2) 15" TC sounds Passive Radiators = paid $468.27 shipped

PR Custom Box by Dave the box guy = paid $510 shipped

Total I spent $1393.97

Give me an offer, I want to try to refrain from selling everything individually as I think it goes very well together and the box was built for this purpose.

Remember that everything is brand new and you don't have to wait 4 months to get this all built like I did. Please don't lowball me. Thank you

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local Pickup only. I can meet you anywhere in Southern California.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

blazian87

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blazian87
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date