SOLD BNIB 15" Ascendant Audio Mayhem 2x $490 each shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

hove

Hey everyone. I am new to this site, I was tuned to it by a friend over at SSA Audio. I did not see any minimum post count in the rules so sorry if there is one and I missed it!!!

I am selling 2X 15" Ascendant Audio Mayhem 15" these subs are brand new in box!!! I only took them out to check for shipping damage and to take pics of course lol

I am asking $490 each shipped!!!

I am sure anyone interested in these pretty things already know what they are about so i am sure much info is not needed. if you do need anything feel free to PM me! My original sub stage I was going with was to use both these 15" on 2x sundown 2500D in my 06 envoy. I was running 1X 18" Mayhem and i wanted to go with 2X subs and after i purchased my 2X 15" mayhem and talking with my box builder i can fit 2X 18" lol. I don't want to waste a perfectly good brand new sub just to recone them for 18" I would rather take a small loss of $ and have someone give these guys a good home.

anyways enough with my long store... here is some pics

3d084f70.jpg

f8e74ff4.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

hove

hove
Macomb, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hove