Blurred

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by Jasontb2000 Anyone got any ideas on how to keep a flip out screen/DVD player from getting blurred when up crank up the tunes? Or do I need to wait for future technology?
What type of screen is it? And is it the screen getting blurred up or is it your eyesight? LOL

well at first I had the Alpine CVA-1003 Then I switched to the Clarion VRX925D. I have 16 12" Memphis LVS subs. I know that my eye sight will blurr at 1/4 of the volume but this is at very low levels. I have contacted Clarion and have been working with their tech. team. We know that it will blurr at a high volume with my system, but they say that it shouldn't do it at lower volumes. I made them feel a little more relax when I told them that the Alpine did it also. Anyway I think I'll pull it and replace it with a CD player.

Originally posted by Jasontb2000 well at first I had the Alpine CVA-1003 Then I switched to the Clarion VRX925D. I have 16 12" Memphis LVS subs. I know that my eye sight will blurr at 1/4 of the volume but this is at very low levels. I have contacted Clarion and have been working with their tech. team. We know that it will blurr at a high volume with my system, but they say that it shouldn't do it at lower volumes. I made them feel a little more relax when I told them that the Alpine did it also. Anyway I think I'll pull it and replace it with a CD player.
Well it is bound to blurr with vibration. excessive amounts can cause excessive blurring and vibration and even smaller amounts with that much low end can do the same.

Originally posted by Jasontb2000 well at first I had the Alpine CVA-1003 Then I switched to the Clarion VRX925D. I have 16 12" Memphis LVS subs. I know that my eye sight will blurr at 1/4 of the volume but this is at very low levels. I have contacted Clarion and have been working with their tech. team. We know that it will blurr at a high volume with my system, but they say that it shouldn't do it at lower volumes. I made them feel a little more relax when I told them that the Alpine did it also. Anyway I think I'll pull it and replace it with a CD player.
that's a lot of subs...that's all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jasontb2000

10+ year member
Jasontb2000
alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from