Bluntman420 = Scammer!!!!

like i said, i talked with him a few times. seemed like a good guy. turns out he had personal issues.

sometimes this **** happens. get ahold of him.

hey if it will make this guy feel any better would you send this sub out for him if i meet you with it and give you the money for shipping?

If you want to bring it to me I would be more than happy to, i just dont have time to drive out by you with my work but if you want to come this way I will do it to help you both out, I am off to bed but you got my email right?? ckustyn@verizon.net if thats how he wants it let me know and we will set some time up

erased his address, and link to mapqeust. seems like everything is fine now.

good to hear nothing was actually wrong. hope your personal situation was taken care of.

Sorry Blunt, good to see all is ok and it will be taken care of. I just see so much crap on these forums lately, thanks for clearing things up.

Yea sry bluntman just didn't know the situation. After the long time no responce it made me think things. sry man. It's all resolved now guys.

Yea sry bluntman just didn't know the situation. After the long time no responce it made me think things. sry man. It's all resolved now guys.

Thank you for letting us know even with my great feedback i have ran into 1 or 2 times were i sent alittle later because of personal problems but i kept in touch and they understood with my work etc and hrs of ups. So stuff does happen, but the best way is always us contact. No matter what even just be honest if you have to if you didnt have time or had to work etc. I know personaly if something didnt show up from someone but they said " sorry had to work and ran out of time etc' i would understand with reasonable amount of time though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Storm90

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Storm90
charleston, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies