Beware! 300m_on_xxx

foreman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Sorry i have to do this, and if there is a communication breakdown, Albert please let me know and i will have this removed by the Mods.

That being said, i was supposed to do a trade with 300m_on_xxx on Wed/thurs. of this past week. He was going to trade me 2 phones for 2 subs, he was to send out the phones and once he emailed me the tracking number i was going to send the subs. He told me he was send ing the phones wed, then he ran out of time so he would send thurs. No big deal. Fri/sat/sun i have asked him for the tracking number, and PM'd him, emailed him, and called him, but he will not return my correspondence. Just wanted to let you all know, because if we were to ship the same day(i'm assuming he never sent the phones) i would be screwed here. He didn't have any ref's and i felt good because he gave me his home number, but now he won't answer or return my calls. FYI, be careful!

spam his phone with calls, dont stop calling until he picks up. and if he turns off his cellphone spam his voice mail with mails, and if you have his address, fly up and phuck him up, simple as that, no 1 can ever be scammed since you have his address, just fly up there and fight

send a fax to his home phone and set it for redial like every thirty seconds... if you dont have a fax, goto officemax/kinkos and have them fax to the number (you dont have to pay if it doesn't go through)...

Whas his number, I will send a fax (pm it to me)..

Yeah well, cali is a bit far from NY //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But i do have his info, so maybe if someone knows him, they can check and see if all is ok....

Well, i don't think i'll be flying up to do anything, especially since i didn't lose anything. But, i do think it *****, hence the post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

It does **** but like you said at least you didn't lose anything. Chinny, you're a moron if you'd go and meet up with somoene at their house when you didn't lose anything but maybe 1-3 hours max of time and you'd go to jail for it.

It does **** but like you said at least you didn't lose anything. Chinny, you're a moron if you'd go and meet up with somoene at their house when you didn't lose anything but maybe 1-3 hours max of time and you'd go to jail for it.
First off, i said if he did lose something.

Second off, you would go to jail for 1 night, now just for $50 it wouldnt be worth it, but for $200+ i would fight some one if i didnt get my bread, thats just how i was raised... too much **** were i live

First off, i said if he did lose something.
Second off, you would go to jail for 1 night, now just for $50 it wouldnt be worth it, but for $200+ i would fight some one if i didnt get my bread, thats just how i was raised... too much **** were i live
Can you say HARDCORE GANGSTA!!?!

Hell people are geting killed because they cut someone off in traffic. If risking getting your life ended early over some stereo equipment is on your to-do list then go for it. Myself, i'd just call the cops and let them handle it. that's why they carry the guns and bullet proof vests. Risking their lives are part of their job descriptions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

At least you didn't lose anything though. Real life gets in the way sometimes. I'm sure he has an excuse as he was willing to exhange his home phone number.

Decipha, the blood. He has too much **** in his mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah, i know. The fact that he gave me his address, phone number and such made me trusting, it doesn't make sense that he up and disappeared communication wise. I figured somthing with everyday life got in the way, but it can't be that hard to leave an email or something. Even when bad stuff happens, people still know how to answer their phones.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

foreman

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
foreman
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies