Bluetooth

Participant count
  • Participant list

Richone

CarAudio.com Newbie
My new android aftermarket radio will make bluetooth calls and everyone can here me but I cant hear them I am assuming it is because I am running all speakers off external amps I looked into all settings and found nothing I guess my question is will bluetooth sound come through rcas to amp and out to speakers or no

Yes. Bluetooth will definitely play through rca's into the amps. You may want to connect one speaker into the radio speaker output to test a call. If you hear them, check in the settings for an option to turn speakers off. I have only seen this on tvs but you never know. If no voice is produced via direct speaker, then I would assume radio is faulty.

Yes. Bluetooth will definitely play through rca's into the amps. You may want to connect one speaker into the radio speaker output to test a call. If you hear them, check in the settings for an option to turn speakers off. I have only seen this on tvs but you never know. If no voice is produced via direct speaker, then I would assume radio is faulty.
I can look in setting again hooking speaker up to radio is a good idea I will try that for sure later today I am wondering if it has something to do with factory amp even though I have no speakers hooked to it

I am wondering if it has something to do with factory amp
I do not believe the oem amp has any effect on your radio. You said the radio goes directly to your aftermarket amps, so they will play anything your radio gives them. If radio does not supply them with the phone's voice, then you will not hear them. You may also want to unpair and restart your phone, then link them again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.