bluetooth issues

Participant count
  • Participant list

Markatta

CarAudio.com Newbie
Usa
I have installed an alpine ute 73bt head unit and was working fine with my speakers and sub but 2 weeks later my sub work sometimes and sometimes not 2 days ago every time I connect my bluetooth to my phone it says connected and as soon as I play something it works for 3 seconds and it goes silent and it shows that still connected and working but no sound anyone can help please

I have installed an alpine ute 73bt head unit and was working fine with my speakers and sub but 2 weeks later my sub work sometimes and sometimes not 2 days ago every time I connect my bluetooth to my phone it says connected and as soon as I play something it works for 3 seconds and it goes silent and it shows that still connected and working but no sound anyone can help please
There's 2 different bluetooth modes, one is for phone calls and one is for audio, you can do both or one at a time. Generally the issue is going to be either the headunit not having the right source selected or the phone's settings aren't relinquishing audio (or the phone bluetooth is muted, each MAC Address has its own volume held in the phone's memory). Is information relaying to the radio screen about the audio you're listening to and is the phone not on silent? You may have to use the phone's full volume drop down menu, not just the phone's volume buttons.

There's 2 different bluetooth modes, one is for phone calls and one is for audio, you can do both or one at a time. Generally the issue is going to be either the headunit not having the right source selected or the phone's settings aren't relinquishing audio (or the phone bluetooth is muted, each MAC Address has its own volume held in the phone's memory). Is information relaying to the radio screen about the audio you're listening to and is the phone not on silent? You may have to use the phone's full volume drop down menu, not just the phone's volume buttons.
I tried with different devices i used i pad and I phone and Samsung note 10 they all dose the same thing 3 seconds playing then like muted after

I tried with different devices i used i pad and I phone and Samsung note 10 they all dose the same thing 3 seconds playing then like muted after
I read through your manual a bit and it seems the pause is normal, but the muted part isn't. As I covered in the last post though, there's a lot of contributors, most new pair devices start at mute to avoid blowing out speakers. Make sure your device volume is set correctly and also make sure the HU mode is correct and you may have to hit play again once it pairs. Phones sometimes pause when their audio source changes.

I read through your manual a bit and it seems the pause is normal, but the muted part isn't. As I covered in the last post though, there's a lot of contributors, most new pair devices start at mute to avoid blowing out speakers. Make sure your device volume is set correctly and also make sure the HU mode is correct and you may have to hit play again once it pairs. Phones sometimes pause when their audio source changes.
Now i tried aux and usb it dose same thing but the weird thing is my sub works and the speakers goes on mute

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.