Bluetooth Adapter for Aux-In

Participant count
  • Participant list

ultimate157
5,000+ posts

Engineering Student
Does anyone know of a bluetooth adapter for Auxiliary inputs?

I have a Pioneer 880PRS, which I definitely don't want to replace just for bluetooth. I'm looking for an adapter that I can hard wire and can handle all features: Music, phone calls, gps, etc. With lots of google searching, I've found this one that has the best reviews, but it has a cigarette lighter for power, and I'd rather not have a big circle on my dash.

Amazon.com: Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars with Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) - supports aptX: Cell Phones & Accessories

I'd like it to be as hidden as possible, I have my Samsung Galaxy Note II with a windshield mount, so I have a large screen already on the dash.

at some point something for the bt kit will have to be visible in order to control the bt kit. Good phone got the same one. I'm guessing that you are trying to get music from the phone to the stereo. Unfortunately theres not a lot in the way of single cable mhl to rca or heaphone jack to get signal to the stereo via one cable that would charge and audio at the same time. there are mhl to hdmi but I dont think that deck has the ability for that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.