Blown amp need new suggestion

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lovebass805

Had a wolfram 1500 amp and was going to get another wolfram amp with more power but they suddenly had weird drama and don’t trust getting a amp from them anything with reasonable prices that compares to them?

looking for 3-5k amp for dual sa12’s to power at 1ohm

will upgrade the drivers to something later as well hoping to hit 3-4 times as hard as well.

just need the amp for now though.

I don’t know car is 2016 Prius I was told to do upgrades to electrical before too here with my previous setup/current setup and never did and it worked fine. Just had horrible trunk rattle.

the audio shop I’m getting installed said for this power he say better wiring will be needed or something along those lines.

I have the nemesis 4500 in mind but not sure the origin of the board I think China I liked my wolfram I think it was Korean or maybe China too?

I'm pretty sure it's a hybrid
With no alt but a 12 volt battery and a High Voltage Li-on Battery
If it is you better make sure you get the wiring upgrades done, the cost of replacing those Li-on batteries are enough to make you pass out.

If you are dealing with a local shop then why not get an amp from them?

I'm pretty sure it's a hybrid
With no alt but a 12 volt battery and a High Voltage Li-on Battery
If it is you better make sure you get the wiring upgrades done, the cost of replacing those Li-on batteries are enough to make you pass out.

If you are dealing with a local shop then why not get an amp from them?

I heard $4,500 to replace the batteries in a Primus. And, that was in 2006.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...