Blinkdogo2

Participant count
  • Participant list

plugger
10+ year member

This guy owes me some money for a deck that was not working when I received it. He admitted to shipping it very poorly and i assume this is the reason for it not working. It has been over a month since he last replied to my messages. Please nobody buy anything from him untill he refunds me some money (I'm only asking for a measly $30) which is less than half of what I paid for the deck. Kenwood x-789 I cant find the classifieds add on here for some reason maybe its too old its about a month or two old by now. Also he never sent me the remote which he said he was going to send. I have givin him plenty of time but no response. I doubt hes somwhere down south on the beach or somethin, just putting that out there so he cant come back and give me some lame excuse. I still have the bubble wrap envelop he shipped the deck in and can take a pic with his name and address in the return address. i can post that if anybody wants. peace.

how can i find the add? ive looked for it its gone...

wow, they must have been brutal with the shipping, i know it wasnt smash proof, but i didnt think it would be getting smashed so much, those head units are very strong. ive kicked the faceplate with soccer kleets and it was fine., Im not sure what it looks like from ur decription. id like to see pics. I had no cage with the cd player so imnot sure what your talking about there and what is a surround around the front outside? a cd player only has a metal body and a faceplate. i dont c how metal can get broken inside of a bubble rap envelope and i dont understand how ups can break something that resists the smashing of a soccer kleet. Im sry abuot the shipment i will try and work something out after the pics. For the tag from greenville, I have never seen that b4 hence it came from the inside of the plaer?? but that just meens its been repaired i would think. The cd player worked, i had no idea it was "repaired" b4. sry for the shittty shipment, i didnt think metal or the strong plastic they use would break, i normaly ship well, i guess i underestimated ups's potential destruction power.
i have 1 remote ill def send that with this 1, the remotes for the kenwood receivers are **** anyway. that would be cool if it does work when u swap em, im surprised ive never thought of that to try.. ill get it shipped out today 11/16/11. sry for ****** transaction,
I never got any remote...

This guy owes me some money for a deck that was not working when I received it. He admitted to shipping it very poorly and i assume this is the reason for it not working.
True statement which is why i sold you a second head unit for bout half price and shipped the second more carefully.

I never got any remote...

also true, i got side tracked and the thought of shipping a remote seemed hardly worth the effort since both head units broke. i sold ya both my working head units, while i had them, and they both apparently got messed up in shipping. Ive never had problems shipping b4, i admit the first cd player was slack from over estimating the strength of the player, not to mention it only having a 50$ value did not help my motivation for its security.

Dont kill urself over this man, its 2 successive sales that both ended in shipping problems. Next sale i make you can hold me to this thread to post picks of packaging b4 sale.

I can see it possible to send remote, but 30$ compensation? this isnt charity.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

plugger

10+ year member
plugger
Cedar Rapids, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views