blazer or explorer or GM or FORDS

You dont consider those SUV's? That doesnt make sense. Big and slow? No, my friend, big would be the Excursion and Suburban...and they arent that slow.

- Steve

Originally posted by Miller You put me and my 5.9L up against any other SUV for a price under 40,000 and ill rape their ass
I know of a truck that would rape your butt like a fresh young white boy in his new jail cell, its called a GMC Typhoon.

Originally posted by snova031 I know of a truck that would rape your butt like a fresh young white boy in his new jail cell, its called a GMC Typhoon.
The pickup? Sonoma derivitive? Yeah, that would do the trick...but were looking for SUV's...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

Originally posted by Miller Boys Boys Boys....lets some whining and complaining and trying to make your little 4.0 Liter engines sound all big and strong. You wanna race get a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L or 5.2L....345 torque, 240 horse...i'll rape your little chevy blazer with ease....and as for Ford...Ford makes some good stuff. The new mustang is fast and faster then the old 5.0L. Chevy, doesnt make as good models as ford, im not talkin about quality, but models...their designs and all their vehicles in my opinion are no good. I would never buy one.

JEEP KICKS ALL ASS [/quote

WHY YOU HAVE TO CARRY SUCH A BIGA$$ ENGINE TO PULL 240 HP?WHEN YOU CAN PULL 270 HP WITH THE TRAILBLAZER 6 CYLINDERS INLINE,,,,,,HOW ABOUT NOW ? IMAGINE PUTTING ALL THOSE HP ADDERS THAT YOU SUPPOSTLY PUT ON YOU DRAG A$$ CHEROKEE INTO THE TRAILBLAZER I CANT EVEN THINK ABOUT WAVING THE HAND AT YOU COMING OFF THE LINE.

JEEP ARE CHRYSLERS AND CHRYSLER REALLY **** THE BIG ONE

RATHER GET A FORD THAN CHRYSLER.

YES IT DOES BUD. IS THIS ANNOYING FOR YOU TO READ? I FEEL LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR EVEN SUBJECTING ANYONE TO THIS.

Typing in caps will get you no worthwhile responses, BUD. For instance, look around the forum and notice how goddyd4me posts the picture making you feel like a dumbass for using caps lock. Would you rather have that? No one likes all caps.

Originally posted by BonusBobo YES IT DOES BUD. IS THIS ANNOYING FOR YOU TO READ? I FEEL LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR EVEN SUBJECTING ANYONE TO THIS.

Typing in caps will get you no worthwhile responses, BUD. For instance, look around the forum and notice how goddyd4me posts the picture making you feel like a dumbass for using caps lo

ck. Would you rather have that? No one likes all caps.

hey BUD you just got to be an old fella worrying about caps off or on, whatever man it dont bother me i saw the cap picture i didnt even know what they were talking about since you can type me with locks on all night i wont even noticed or get too excited seeing the big letters on

you must be a bored old fella whos probably dont have anything else to do but stays here posting and and reading posts with no life to be bother that much for stupids caps locks on.

get a job or do something tha will distract you mind like fishing work out i mean is for you own good. good luck BUD

Originally posted by badboy hey BUD you just got to be an old fella worrying about caps off or on, whatever man it dont bother me i saw the cap picture i didnt even know what they were talking about since you can type me with locks on all night i wont even noticed or get too excited seeing the big letters on

you must be a bored old fella whos probably dont have anything else to do but stays here posting and and reading posts with no life to be bother that much for stupids caps locks on.

get a job or do something tha will distract you mind like fishing work out i mean is for you own good. good luck BUD
yeah... I'm 16 years old. Did you get a chance to look at the previous page yet, ignoramus?

also, I do have a job, and I use punctuation. note the commas, periods, occasional semicolons. It makes things a lot more systematic and easily read. Perhaps that's the reason they were invented. If you're gonna talk **** to me, which is kinda amusing, so have at it, use punctuation and make it presentable so I don't shrug you off as undereducated, like I am already considering as a possibility.

Originally posted by badboy you must be a drop out then go back to school or you do homeworks lil BUD.
"or you do homeworks"? What in the name of all that is holy does that mean? I'm really not offended by any of this, because I simply can't understand it. Seriously, I want to know what you're saying. But say it in correct english so I can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

badboy

10+ year member
badboy
CHICAGO, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from