blaupunkt subwoofer enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list
Don't waste your time putting those subs in a sealed box, they are more suited to a ported box.

I own 8s, 10s and 12s and a Dayton Audio DATS. I have measured actual ts paramters- they like big ported boxes. I run a pair of the 10s in 4.2 cubic feet ported and they do very well.  

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

thnaks again I could not find this product in europe so I will go with this one ...
Lookslike the amplifiers recommended should work just fine with Either Chs 1&2 or 3&4 bridged/mono mode/LPF should work just fine as well as using...
Hi, I own an blaupunkt GTA460. I have connected the 2 rear speakers and a subwoofer. Today I've tried to wire the frot speakers but I don't know...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...
LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few...

About this thread

Jimg

CarAudio.com Regular
Jimg
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
THATpurpleKUSH