Blaupunkt GTW-1000 arrived......

urshurak776

NC
Bought 2 of these. One is great, the other looks like this........they were "new old stock." On eBay. Sold as is. Of course, the seller didn't say they were broken. Box was fine, did not happen in shipping. What do you guys think? Seller has offered a $10 refund. Could I just super glue it? Everything seems fine other than that.

Either glue it back on or maybe find a new terminal for it and call it a day. Those types of terminals shouldnt be too expensive from somebody like psi or hell I am sure somebody here on the forum has them.

Ok great. Thanks guys. Continuity is good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Just checked.

Ok great. Thanks guys. Continuity is good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Just checked.
Tell him you want more than $10 for the hassle and fix it yourself.

Super glue is on. I will take a picture when it cures fully. I did talk the guy into refunding me $15. Not too bad. Now I just need a dual 10" sealed enclosure!!! Happy New Year!

Hi all. What AWG speaker wire would you recommend for these? Search of the forum has a ton of ranges from 16 down to 8. I have all my wiring for the amp, but no speaker wire. Recommendations? Good budget cable to use?

Wow, Monoprice has good prices but shipping offsets it quickly. I bought some Sky High 12 Gauge. Looks like good stuff based on YouTube reviews. Thanks everyone for all your help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.