Blade Amplifier Repair

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a Blade Technologies G5 amplifier which needs repair. No one in my country (Philippines) can do the repairs.

I have checked the website of Blade and apparently it has already been discontinued. I am afraid that Blade Technologies has already closed shop. Would anyone know if it has? If so, would anyone know where in the world can I send my Blade amplifier for repair? Would there still be a dealer around that would be able to perform repairs on my amp?

there is a store in atlanta Ga. called hi-end electronic repair center they are really fast I had rockford fosgate power 1000 in my mercedes that water spilled into and smoked up my entire garage i went all over georgia looking for a repair shop that could fix it . all the shops were telling me that it could not be repaired and one of my employee's told me to try this place downtown im so glad i did they were able to fix my amp within 4 days and when i went to pick it up they had it running a set of 4 cerwin vega strokers it actually sounded better than my sub setup that was four and a half years ago and it still cranks like brand new i highly recommend them to all my friends. the address is 1919 metropolitan ave. atlanta Ga. 30315 phone#404-763-2005

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.