Blackwaterop, not looking to be so honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
im guessing everything in that link was posted after you sent out the sub?b/c it says that its not an exile amp on there....but also on the other link it looks like he knew that when he bought it....
Correct. He edited the original post after we had shipped. A member on ROE just PM'ed me the link where he originally got the amp, so I was not aware of that until tonight. He knew good and well this was not a new line of Exile amps

Here are the 3 options I am going to lay out for him. You guys tell me if this is fair.

1. Blackwaterop pays to ship my sub back. Once I get it, I will ship the amp back.

2. We determine a fair compensation to be paid for him misrepresenting an amp to make it appear it was a part of a new line from Exile Audio.

3. If 1 and 2 fail, I turn this over to my lawyer and let the Internet Fraud Center take care of the matter since he clearly knew the amp was not an Exile as it was stated in the thread he purchased from!

Honestly...

I think this one is just the OP being a bit angry that he traded a sub for a low cost amp...

Blackwater did edit his post accordingly...

just my opinion...but all in all...I think this was a routine trade, with regrets...

Sure it wasn't completely equal but both parties did argee to the trade...

in one of the link i saw, where blackwater was inquiring about buying the amp, it said that it was a no name amp but that it did xpower at xload, so if that was the original post then he knew...

but if it was edited after he bought it, which i doubt it would have been, then did he edit his post before or after the trade went down....

to many variables to call on this one....id say return each others stuff and take a hit on shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JLJunkieMX107

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JLJunkieMX107
Grand Rapids, MI
Start date
Participants