BIGsherm7272 is a lying piece of filth! F-

lilmaniac2
5,000+ posts

Ask Me about SI Mag V4!
I purchased a x790 headunit from this kid on June 4th. After he lied to me and saying he needed to pull the money out of paypal before he could ship it, He uses USPS through paypal to send the unit, or at least thats what paypal said. What truly happened was he printed off a shipping label, stuck it in the corner of his room and forgot about me.

Until I emailed him I could not get a response on here. He said that he was laying on his death bed and his father was going to ship out the item. Which he did do. Around the first week of JULY A FULL MONTH LATER. When I finally received the item it was packaged terribly, the cage was beat all to pieces and was unusable, both the trim ring and the wiring harness were missing also.

After filing the paypal claim and emailing him. His MOTHER emails me because he was using her paypal account and says that she will ship out the other items. Well Paypal found in my favor for the remaining balance in there account, a whooping 4 cents //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. Now that PayPal has settled the claim I'm sure ill never recieve any of the other parts that im supposed to recieve, but hopefully this piece of garbage won't come on here and try to sell again

F- You Lying Piece of Garbage

Excuse me, but death bed? How the **** is he selling equiptment if he's on his death bed? If I was on my death bed, I have a feeling selling equiptment wouldn't be on my mind.

Good Lord, but some people are ignorant ~

It isn't as if good Sir Hicks isn't one of the most well-respected members of this board as well as many others on the 'Net - you'd have to know that something is going to be said publicly if you jack him around.

Moron. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif (Your seller, Chad, not you d00d...)

Good Lord, but some people are ignorant ~It isn't as if good Sir Hicks isn't one of the most well-respected members of this board as well as many others on the 'Net - you'd have to know that something is going to be said publicly if you jack him around.

Moron. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif (Your seller, Chad, not you d00d...)
White and Nerdy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

hmmm. he was straight with me when i got my YT from him. granted it was dead and im glad i tested it. he recovered a recipt and i got a brand spankin new one....

Hes a useless piece of garbage, along with this idiot im dealing with on ebay at present

He lied to me which p'dme off to begin with. Supposedly however his mommy shipped out the rest of my parts and should arrive tomor. Im not holding my breath .

um, dude, you recieved all of the parts. The CD player was in good condition. The metal trim was usps's fault, not mine. And you also recieved the wiring harness. I know it took a long time, and I have already apologized for this. But you now have all of your parts. And dont even say ******** like none of the parts were useable. The Cd player is in perfect working order. And the Wiring harness was fine. The only thing that was wrong was the **** trim, which wasnt even my fault. And yes, I was laying on my death bed. I had a malignant tumor removed. I gave all of the money I earned from this cd player to my little sister for her birthday, since she could not see me. And I would appreciate it if you stopped the whole paypal issue thing. Cause you have everything now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lilmaniac2

5,000+ posts
Ask Me about SI Mag V4!
lilmaniac2
Somewhere, Else
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies