sxkicker89 =SCAMMER

BIG4EVER
10+ year member

Hey Guys.

i came across sxkicker89 add and bought from him his 2 kicker L7. we agree on a price and i paid him right away (30th of december).he said it will be shipped the next day. the next day coming he say that he's waiting to get the paypal money to his bank account to get the sub's shipped. hey i'm not a ******* and tell him ill wait until friday to get my tracking # or just refund me the money if my package wasn't shipped. so now we are friday, i message sxkicker89 to get my tracking # and he tell me they are shipped and he has no tracking #.

i'm kind of pissed that sxkicker89 liying to me. the shipping option that i took (Express Mail® International) i',m pretty sure it come automaticly with a tracking # and same if not come with one he should pay the extra buck to get one and get his buyer feel confident. i will ask him the receipt and if it feel fishy i will go in escalade thru paypal.

Same thing happened to me.. I bought an mp3 player off of him recently. He agreed to give me a tracking # after he had shipped.. A few days later he tells me the same story, he shipped but no tracking #. His communication skills are lacking as well. Time will tell I suppose.

BTW

i wrote that before i receive sxkicker89 answer.

is last awnser to my question to send me the receipt of the post office was "i wish i still had the receipt.i looked for it yesterday and my step dad threw it out.i can go to the post office on monday to ask them info on the package and get back to u.im not rippin u off they went out yesterday."

i find that pathetic!

PsychoTheRapist,

but i won't accept a situation like that... i paid 89$ to get them shipped to me in a faster way. im pretty sure if he shipped it he send it the cheapest way without tracking #

i sold many things on ebay and i always had tracking # and insurance same if the buyer didn't pay for it.

it seems a little fishy

I usually don't like to get involved in these types of threads until after I know for sure that my item isn't coming.. just thought I'd share my VERY similar experience with sxkicker.. I will report back with either good or bad feedback, hopefully soon.

don't understand why people don't give tracking#'s. Gotta have one to cover your butt on paypal transactions, might as well have it handy and give it out to the buyer.

****, did we all get ripped off??? i bought a pair of mtx 12" subs from him. paid on 12-30, but never receive any tracking #. n' he's not responding to my pm or post at all after he said he received my money, altho he's been logging on everyday here. something fishy:(

BTWi wrote that before i receive sxkicker89 answer.

his last answer to my question send me the receipt of the post office was "i wish i still had the receipt. i looked for it yesterday and my step dad threw it out.
If he doesnt have tracking get him to send u a picture of the reciept
Though it's hard to make out; I think Big4ever already asked for a copy/pic of the receipt and sx's response was that his step dad tossed it in the trash.

A response to this thread would be nice, sxkicker.