Bigrick Liar And Cheat!!

Hey,

I have delt with a few people on here before, luckily enough one of them was BigRick. He hooked me up really sweet. I bough 4 RE8's off the man and they showed up in some prime condition as I have ever recieved subs in. They were shipped in 6 boxes. Each sub had its own person 9X9X9 box and then 2 of those boxes were put into a much bigger box with a ton of bubble wrap and padding to ensure safety. I hooked all of them up and they have worked flawlessly ever since. I've been playing them everyday since I have had them and never had soo much as a skipped beat on them. Again I cannot say anything about this deal but from the experience i had with him I would recommend him to anyone who wants an honest seller. I'd link to the feedback I left him in the positive feedback section but I can't find it. IF anyone wants to hear anymore about him or his integrity just hit me up and I'll give you more details of our deal. Anyway absolutely great guy to deal with I have yet to find anything that i regret about the deal we made. I have delt with 4 people on this forum and I was lucky enough for one of them to be him. To give you an example he waited for over a month for me to get the money togeather to buy the subs from him, and then when I did he cut the price down 10$ and threw in all the wiring he was using and custom harness's he had made for free. Again Great guy would gladly deal with again. Take it easy and hit me up if need be-Sampson

lol he tries to re-sell it. doesn't he realize that if someone does some checks on him to see if he is legit they will stumble across this thread stating the cap he is selling is garbage? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
lol so true. hey i got this garbage cap anyone want to buy it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif i hate to see it when it gets back to me. wonder how much damage was acatually done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Seems like I was almost the dumbass to buy it from him!

richardson_jay (Tap_Out_Kid) wanted to meet me half way to his house to trade for this cap and since I didn't here from him till 2 day's later I decided not to get it from him. Tap_Out_Kid is lucky that I didn't tap his ass out if I would of wasted a trip to trade for a screwed up cap!

I have to say this richardson character is truly a jackass.

I sold Bigrick a modded xbox a few months ago, and the transaction couldnt have been better. He will be sending me some non-functional CDT components, and I'm sending him some softwaron CDROM. If anything goes wrong trust me I would be the first to make a complaint. However based on my previous transactions with him I can assuredly say, BigRick is a stand-up guy,and a pleasure to do business with. He is one of the most honest people I've dealt with, if there is damage, cosmetic or mechanical, heis quick to point it out in detail. He also kept great communication with me during all of our business. BigRick is highly reccomended be me personally.

Don't fall for richardson_jay's B.S. BigRick is a awesome person to do business with and I highly reccomend you ignore richardson_jay's comments.

would also like to point out that to this date i have still not received my cap back which was supposedly sent 3 or 4 weeks ago

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

richardson_jay

10+ year member
richardson_jay
asbestos, wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views