richardson_jay BEWARE!!!!!

Bigrick31
10+ year member

Carpe Diem
Mid*Cal
I was selling a stinger 5 farad capacitor. he offered me an older 15 L7 and a pioneer HU. we decided the best way would be to ship at the same time. well i sent him a tracking number and then he sent me his in this message here

shipped your sub and deck out via usps today. i was told 5-7 days to get to you...wonder why you always get different times from the same government. anyways look at more like 10 days just to be safe. the number is 1000 7688 0988 7 i just realized that i forgot the owners manual for the deck. i will get that out to you monday thru the mail as well. thanks. let me know when you get the stuff.
Well on the 21st he received the cap and then wrote

yes i got it today. i am a bit disappointed. you did not tell me that the voltage display was falling out. nor did you tell me about the dist. block covers being cracked and beat all to hell. i am seriously considering sending it back to you. you only included 2 mounting feet as well. if anything at all is wrong when i test it tomorrow you WILL be getting it back.
and then this message

i will take pictures for you today. but you knew it bro. the voltage display had been half assed re-glued with some hot hot glue on the inside. i have recalled my package to you so after they make one attempt at your house they will send it back to me. i am sending your cap back to you tomorrow. also one of the blue lights on the front is burnt out. i should put a post up about the ******** you sent me, but im not a dick. my stuff is mint condition like i said not bs like thbis cap.
I would just like to say that i sent him pics of the cap and

1. the display was not falling out nor did i or would i ever try and fix somthing with hot glue.

2. I havnt received his package yet.

3. Im pretty sure that you cant recall a package once its been sent usps.

4. i asked for pics of the damage and havnt gotten them.

5. the day he got my cap he poasted this thread.

http://www.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73253

If my cap is so beat up and in bad shape and he is going to send it back to me why does he have it for sale here?

and also he supposedly shipped his stuff on the 15th well still no sign of it if they are gunna make 1 attempt at my house. the mail has been deleverd each day and if there is a package they will drive up to my house but they have not. i am not a liar scammer or anything of that nature ask some of the people ive dealt with like Teg_racer but this guy is accusing me of somthing that is false and it seems to be that he is the liar/scammer. I have seen him posting a lot of stuff for sale. i would not trust him unless he is paying you for something or he is gunna send it first. WATCH OUT EVERYONE!!!!

first of all...you said you shipped the cap out on thursday the 14th, and you lied about that. you waited for me to ship mine then you shipped yours on the 18th. LIE #1.

second... you did glue the voltage display back in because i know stinger does not use these cheap ass ways of making their 700 dollar caps. LIE#2 you sent me 2 mounting feet and the cap was all scratched and beat up. why dontr you post the pics of the cap that you sent me???? because you took some that were all blurry and out of focus so i COULDNT see the pos. i sent your sorry excuse for a cap back friday and i will be receiving mine back shortly from usps.

the cap was not damaged by me or by usps. i emailed you IMMEDIATELY about the voltage display AND the cracked covers for the dist. blocks BEFORE hooking it up.

guys DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS LIAR!!

couple of questions for ya then. #1 why did you list a stinger 5 farad cap for sale the day you got it if it was in that bad of condition? #2 how did you get usps to send your package back? you told me they would make an attempt at my house which they didnt. some one has been here every hour of every day. next you never sent me any pictures of the damage. because had i acatually caused any damage i could have worked somehting out with you. ask teg_racer one of the tinsul leads were blown on a xxx RE said they would fix it for free but he aslo wanted to get it reconed as there was a scratch on it that he knew about so i paid for half the recone. had i glued the display on i would have informed you and i would have put it in the discription. you are right i did wate to ship it but guess what i sent it 2nd day mail. i still have no proof that you even sent your package. but it still gets me that in the condtions you say its in you tried selling it. and hmmm.. i read your description and you posted no problems with it. If you were unsatisfied with the pics you could have asked for more. next i gave you my phone # to call me and after about 4 time of asking for yours with no reply i had to give up. ask people ive dealt with before im legit unlike some people here. i dont think you know much of anything if you aparently know that i glued the display back on. because that statement is false. and if i were going to glue something like that i wouldnt use hotglue. you cant get away wtih lying to people on this message board so why dont you do everyone a favor here and not come back.

Hey,

I have delt with a few people on here before, luckily enough one of them was BigRick. He hooked me up really sweet. I bough 4 RE8's off the man and they showed up in some prime condition as I have ever recieved subs in. They were shipped in 6 boxes. Each sub had its own person 9X9X9 box and then 2 of those boxes were put into a much bigger box with a ton of bubble wrap and padding to ensure safety. I hooked all of them up and they have worked flawlessly ever since. I've been playing them everyday since I have had them and never had soo much as a skipped beat on them. Again I cannot say anything about this deal but from the experience i had with him I would recommend him to anyone who wants an honest seller. I'd link to the feedback I left him in the positive feedback section but I can't find it. IF anyone wants to hear anymore about him or his integrity just hit me up and I'll give you more details of our deal. Anyway absolutely great guy to deal with I have yet to find anything that i regret about the deal we made. I have delt with 4 people on this forum and I was lucky enough for one of them to be him. To give you an example he waited for over a month for me to get the money togeather to buy the subs from him, and then when I did he cut the price down 10$ and threw in all the wiring he was using and custom harness's he had made for free. Again Great guy would gladly deal with again. Take it easy and hit me up if need be-Sampson

first of all...you said you shipped the cap out on thursday the 14th, and you lied about that. you waited for me to ship mine then you shipped yours on the 18th. LIE #1.second... you did glue the voltage display back in because i know stinger does not use these cheap ass ways of making their 700 dollar caps. LIE#2 you sent me 2 mounting feet and the cap was all scratched and beat up. why dontr you post the pics of the cap that you sent me???? because you took some that were all blurry and out of focus so i COULDNT see the pos. i sent your sorry excuse for a cap back friday and i will be receiving mine back shortly from usps.

the cap was not damaged by me or by usps. i emailed you IMMEDIATELY about the voltage display AND the cracked covers for the dist. blocks BEFORE hooking it up.

guys DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS LIAR!!

This is so funny. If you sent your item before bigrick did, shouldnt he recieve the items before you recieve yours? freakin idiot gonna complain about the cap and then try to sell it to others while trying to keep his own items at the same time. Hate shadyas* mothaf*ckas like that...Did you even recieve a tracking number from him bigrick?

yea you dont get tracking unless you go with delivery comformation on usps. that it the receipt number

would also like to point out that to this date i have still not received my cap back which was supposedly sent 3 or 4 weeks ago

would also like to mention this scammer has many other e-mail addresses such as tapoutkid

jayrichardson and stuertlittle watchout

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bigrick31

10+ year member
Carpe Diem
Bigrick31
Mid*Cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied