Bigoso Update

Participant count
  • Participant list

kmart fan6
10+ year member

Jville Sounds
?
Well the ******, told the cops he had a feeling that the items were "stolen" yes their stolen because he stole them from me but anyways he told the cops they were stolen. So the idiot wont send my items back. So wouldnt that be in possession of stolen property then? But if they had a feeling they were stolen items, why did he cash the money order the same day and wait a week to tell me that I supposedly cashed the MO, and why didnt he turn them into his local police department, but instead wait for the cops to come to his house to claim they are stolen. Well im fighting to get my items back, he keeps telling me that hes waiting for officer watkins who is working on the case to call him back but she wont come back on duty until Thursday. Well bigoso I know you are reading this.

I WILL STOP AT NOTHING! I will get my items back or I will see you in jail (i know how much u like jail since you have already been in jail b4.)

Im giving u until thursday after officer watkins talks to you, to send my items back and give me a tracking number. If not im going to the state attorneys office to file charges, and Detective baker in your home town assured that he could proceed with it once he gets the case number.

The detective told me its basically theft, when u recieve items and not pay for it.

it's alot, and he'll feel the repercussions, repercussions = dicks slamming into him in jail.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kmart fan6

10+ year member
Jville Sounds
kmart fan6
?
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies