Jdizzle

Participant count
  • Participant list

PV Audio
5,000+ posts

The Vision of Sound
Indy
spent a week perfecting the design and payment routine. the box was finished on time, but he had to "clear up some ends". this clearing up is taking 3 weeks and counting, and the 10s of PMs in his box must be getting pretty fidgety as well. don't recommend him at ALL, makes you waste your time and backs out of deals like a punk. very bad to do business with.

I think he was warned about your boxes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif since no money or property exchanged hands not really a troll. Next time get payment before building like everyone else //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

btw if you spent a week designing the box get a new way to make money cause thats ridiculous.

making me use my time when i could be actually making money isn't exactly good business practice.

thank you ruckus, shits pointless really, theres nothing sent, nobodys shitted so whats the problem here? just because i vaguely saw your work from someone else and decided i didn't want it and i accually forgot all about it, and no i dont check my PMs most the time because i get on here for like 10 minutes a day....and i have way more important stuff to do, if someone had somethting i absolutly wanted (ruckus wit his 10 lol its straight you already sold it tho) yes i would pay, but after i find out aobut your craftmanship and other things, no i do not want your box (sorry for long sentance kindof in a hurry)

thank you ruckus, shits pointless really, theres nothing sent, nobodys shitted so whats the problem here? just because i vaguely saw your work from someone else and decided i didn't want it and i accually forgot all about it, and no i dont check my PMs most the time because i get on here for like 10 minutes a day....and i have way more important stuff to do, if someone had somethting i absolutly wanted (ruckus wit his 10 lol its straight you already sold it tho) yes i would pay, but after i find out aobut your craftmanship and other things, no i do not want your box (sorry for long sentance kindof in a hurry)
and i quote directly from AIM conversation that i saved on file for records:

"box looks sweet man, when can I get it?"

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PV Audio

5,000+ posts
The Vision of Sound
PV Audio
Indy
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies