Bigger amp, with gain control?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yes but good luck matching them without tools.

I feel you will have some great cancellation in your future.

are you asking about using 2 different amps? 1 for each sub? because if so. either one of those will run them just fine.. and i wouldnt suggest using 2 different amps period unless they are exactly the same amps.

I think those are the ratings for one amp.
Either way, gain is not a volume knob.
agreed.

use it at either ohm rating higher the ohm less resistance.

if you use a knob make sure your not tuning your amp and then using the knob to make it louder . youll cook them subs or harm your amp. those knobs are meant to be used as a control to get to your amp settings that work without sending clipped signals or causing distortions or power drops

1. Yes, all, I am aware that gain is not volume control.

2. Those ratings are for 1 amp and its not mono, its 2 channel.

3. I got good news....I did some digging and the amp will put out 375w @ 2ohm and 750 @ 1 ohm per channel......Bridged it will do: 1500w @ 2ohm

Its a cheater amp, so its like 25w x 2 @ 4ohm

So the amp will only be pushing my subs 75 w extra (at theoretical max draw). So I will dial the amp back slighty and the subs should perfect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.